Vision, Mission and Values
Since 1995, CDL has built on our ethos of ‘Conserving as we Construct’ to integrate sustainability into our corporate vision and mission to create business value and sustain the Company’s growth. To complement the Company’s business strategy in today’s fast-evolving business environment, we introduced an enhanced set of corporate vision, mission, and values in 2016.
As we marked 20 years of sustainability integration in 2015, we also expanded our sustainability vision and mission to support our new corporate vision and mission.
Building Value for Tomorrow, Today
Harnessing our capitals – Financial, Organisational, Manufactured, Natural, Human, and Social and Relationship – to create enhanced value for stakeholders, now and in the future
As a trusted property pioneer and a global hotelier, CDL builds value everywhere we go.
- We build quality and innovative spaces to house desirable homes, competitive businesses and secure investments
- We build sustainable profitability while conserving the environment
- We build partnerships to achieve better results
- We build engaging careers so staff can grow with the company
- We build bonds with the community by supporting worthy causes
At CDL, we believe the future is ours to build.
- Committed to positive results
- Competitive in setting standards and beating the competition
- Caring towards the people we work with, products we create, and the environment we operate in