‘A HUNDRED LINES’ PHOTO CONTEST
WIN a family staycation with breakfast for four at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove or dining vouchers at CDL hotels!
On 7 May 2019, CDL unveiled the winning sculpture from the 5th CDL Singapore Sculpture Award at Marine Cove. To celebrate this partnership with NParks to green Singapore’s public spaces and the upcoming photo exhibition at Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore’s Greening Journey: 200 Years and Beyond, CDL is pleased to organise the following photo contest from now till 16 June 2019.
To enter, simply upload your most captivating shot of CDL’s sculpture, “A Hundred Lines” at Marine Cove, on social media and share it publicly using the hashtags #100linesSG and #CDLSG200.
The winning photograph plus four merit entries each will be picked from both the Youth and Open categories. Contest ends 16 June 2019.
|Categories||Top Prize||4 Merit Prizes|
13 to 20 years old
|2D1N Staycation including Breakfast for four people @ W Singapore Sentosa Cove worth $600||$200 Orchard Hotel Dining Vouchers|
21 years old and above
|2D1N Staycation including Breakfast for four people @ W Singapore Sentosa Cove worth $600||$200 Grand Copthorne Waterfront Dinning Vouchers|
*as of 16 June 2019
Terms and conditions
- This contest is open to all Singaporean citizens and residents of Singapore.
- An eligible participant must be an individual and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual and that they own the copyright for it.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use, reproduce, publish, print, edit and distribute any materials submitted for this contest for publication and/or display in any media format and any media channels without obtaining further prior permission and payment of any fees or royalty.
- Any materials published or displayed by the Organiser will be duly credited.
- Prize winners will be first notified on social media via FaceBook or Instagram messenger.
- Prize collection needs to be done in person or by an authorised representative at a designated location to be advised by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, add or substitute the prizes.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the photographs is not allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, conversion of colour images to black and white are allowed.
- All decisions made by the Organiser are final.